Victory to the struggle of the hunger strikers
Since 2nd March 2015 onwards dozens of political prisoners are fasting in protest of the “anti-terrorism crusade”, materialized in the form of the special suppressive/legal foundation that has been consolidated in recent years and the now-permanent “constant state of emergency” regime, as well as the detention of their family members.
We, as the Assembly in Solidarity with the Hunger Strikers, support with the entirety of our strength the struggle of the political prisoners and fight with them for:
- Withdrawal of the special anti-terrorist legislation and specifically the terrorist and criminal organization laws (laws 187A and 187)
- Withdrawal of the special repressive laws (anti-hoodie law).
- Abolishment of the “C-type” prisons that constitute the finalization of the separation and exemption status of political prisoners.
- Delineation of the use and processing of DNA as legal
- Immediate release of Savvas Xiros who is being slowly exterminated over the past 13 years by the vengeful state despite his 98 % disability
- Immediate release of family members of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF).
The political prisoners’ hunger strike is inseparably connected with yesterday’s and tomorrow’s struggle.
The political prisoners are prisoners of war waged against the state and capitalism, whilst remaining at the frontline of this struggle.
Struggle until the demolition of every last prison
Freedom to the political prisoners
Assembly in Solidarity with the Hunger Strikers